Sunday, May 12, 2013

17 weeks!

Time is flying by! We are officially 17 weeks along. Wow!

Check it out...


Pretty soon that bump is going to be poking out of that shirt!!! 
I love it!!!

Today is Mother's Day. 
It's weird to actually be celebrating this day. For the last 5 years its been a day that I would mourn. 
I have a baby, but it's not in my arms and hasn't been for over 5 years.This time next year I will have a 2 babies!


 I had a great weekend. To kick it off I walked in the house to some beautiful flowers and sweet card from my hubby. We then headed east for the weekend to Joseph where we stayed in a great cabin, went for a long drive, did some fishing and relaxing. It was beautiful & warm weekend!!!! I didn't want to come home today!!!

How's this for a Mother's Day gift from my Mom and Dad..

  I love it and think it will be perfect to keep Brystol warm on those cold fall and winter days. 
Thanks again Mom and Dad!

It's hard to believe that in 3 days Holly will be as far along in the pregnancy as I was when I had that horrid miscarriage. I find it ironic that 17 weeks along hit the same weekend as Mothers Day weekend. I guess it just goes to show that sometimes things really are meant to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment