Thursday, November 15, 2012

Exciting email!

Last night I got an email from Vanessa, our ivf coordinator at ohsu, saying that she was waiting for Dr.P to answer a question and then she would be getting the rough draft of our plan together and sent to me. I anxiously waited all day and checked my email a gazillion times.

Finally, tonight I saw the message come in from Vanessa. So far all the FDA screening and bloodwork has come back good. What does that mean?! That means I start more meds and will be having my egg retrieval around the 13th of January!!!!!!! I got to that part in the email and tears filled my eyes! Even better.. The next part of the email.. Transfer will be around the 20th!!!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!!!!! I have been holding it back and trying to not get my hopes up but ...they're officially UP!!!

I've also been going back and forth with our attorney today and have finished our contract! I received the final draft this afternoon....thank goodness! Now we just have to get Holly to an attorney to review it all and we will be good to go!!

This all the sudden feels a ton more real!!



No comments:

Post a Comment