Tuesday, July 16, 2013

25 & 26 weeks

I cannot believe we are almost to the 3rd trimester!!! Look how big she's getting!




Longest cucumber ever, right? Lol! Thank you, Costco! It was actually even an inch short! 

I feel very lucky to be able to say that everything is continuing to go well. Holly is doing great and as you can see, so is Miss Brystol. Daddy finally got to feel her move the other night. That was wonderful and his face just light right up when she gave a quick kick. It was cute! 

Here's what Holly sends me when the little lady goes crazy...

I wish she would do that when we are around the belly! I need to feel and see this!! (-;

On Saturday us and one of my good friends, who is also expecting, are going to go have the 3D ultrasounds done. We can't wait to see some cute little faces!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow exciting! Feeling her move must be wonderful! 3D ultrasounds are awesome, we didn't have it done for our son be we did this time and the clarity is amazing! Our little boy looks so much like his brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christa! My name is Heather and I was hoping you could answer a quick question I have about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete