Sunday, September 23, 2012

Just breathe..




Lately I haven't been feeling so positive about our journey. Frustrated, down, wanting to give up are some things that come to mind when I think about how I feel right now. I'm frustrated that my body won't allow us to follow our dreams. I'm frustrated that this dream isn't going anywhere...even after I thought we had a plan in the works. I understand things happen, I get that, but damn! I want to know when it's our turn. When do we get to feel that excitement and be filled with pure joy. I don't want to hear that it will happen when the time is right...I'm sick of hearing that.  I'm beyond ready to have a plan and take action. I want to start my shots and pills, I want to be a crazy hormonal woman for a month or so and as terrified as I am..I want to have my eggs retrieved(even if it requires anesthesia and needle into the lady parts..EEK!).



 I'M READY!!



 I found this on a forum that I seem to be constantly reading..
I think it is amazing and SO perfect. 
A person can never understand until they've been through it..
for 5 1/2 long years..



No comments:

Post a Comment