Monday, April 8, 2013

12 weeks!


I cannot believe that we are 12 whole weeks along!! 12 weeks!! Almost through the 1st trimester! Almost 1/3 of the way through this pregnancy! Obviously I will never forget the day Holly sent me that picture of the first positive pregnancy test. Although it seems like it was just yesterday, some days feel like it was forevvvver ago. I know there is a ways to go but every week is a milestone in my eyes. One step closer to D-day!


 Look at that growing bump!!!

********Special Thanks to my Momma for taking her measuring tape to the store to measure the fruit out(LOL) and getting it to Holly!!


Only 15 more days until our gender ultrasound. Ohhh my fingers are crossed so hard with the hopes that we will be able to see what Baby L is!

We have some pretty awesome people in our life. People that have cheered us on this whole time, been our shoulder to cry on when needed and always lending words of hope and encouragement in times of need. Last week we got the cutest little gift from a friend of ours.



Babies first Christmas outfit! If you know my family, you'll know my parents own a U-cut Christmas tree farm that has been in our family for close to 30 years. Between Thanksgiving and Christmas working the farm on the weekends is all my family and I know. Such a fitting outfit and I can't wait to see it on Baby L! Thanks again, Melissa!



The other day I was having just a crappy day. We came home from being out running around and I noticed a package on our doorstep. Thinking it was the bedding I ordered that I've been waiting for, I noticed the box was a bit small for that. I realized it said it was from Holly. Hmmm, what is she up too? I opened it up and found this...


Oh my! I love it! I may or may not have had a little tear in my eye. Thanks again, Holly!!

Speaking of Holly, she is still doing great. Rarely has nausea and has her energy back. Although, the last few days might have been a bit more tiresome for her. Why you ask? She's a new Auntie to identical twin girls!! Holly stayed with her brother and soon to be sis in law at the hospital all night when they first started the induction and got only about an hour or so worth of sleep. 48 hours later Momma was taken back for a C-section but all is well and the little ladies are so stinking ADORABLE! 
Congrats again to Saray and Garren!!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT! Baby Peach is growing so fast! I'm sad I can't be right behind you and Holly like originally planned :( OOOOOOH Are you doing the sock exchange package???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Holly and I were just talking last night about its crazy that it's already that big! I'm sad you're not right behind us too. )-: In due time though!!

      Yes, I am doing the exchange!!! Are you?

      Delete
    2. I hate that I am not updated on responses :) We already covered this haha but SO excited for the baby getting so big and second trimester already!

      Delete
  2. So exciting! We found out early with our son only to be told we were having a girl so just do a confirmation at 22+ weeks. But I had a gut feeling it was a boy!

    ReplyDelete