Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Transfer..Thursday or Friday!?

Transfer time is almost here! I'm 100% positive that it will be another sleepless night while I wait for that phone call in the morning. Will tomorrow be the day..or will it be Friday?

On Tuesday I got the call from the embryologist saying that the day 3 transfer would not be needed because our embryos were doing great and growing well. Of the 10 fertilized embryos, 8 of them were 5 or more cells and 5 of the embryos had a 2.5 grade and above and all with little fragmentation. For those that don't understand these numbers...that's good news!

I should be receiving the call from the embryologist between 9:45 & 10 tomorrow morning to let us know if its going to be transfer day or if Friday will be.

Miss Holly is ready and waiting. Her PIO shots aren't as bad as she thought they would be but she definitely has a tender little booty with some small bruises. She ices her booty for 10-15 mins before my brother gives her the shot so that she's nice and numb and can't really feel much..which is great. However, she was telling me tonight that when the PIO goes in and is spreading out..it tickles! Lol! I've never read or heard of anyone saying that but it's a heck of a lot better then hurting!! Funny girl!


I'm so stinking anxious!

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that she's laughing instead of crying. My first PIO story was about how bad it hurt and it brought them to tears, and has scared me to death lol. I'm starting mine tomorrow and boy will I be leaning on the 15 minutes side for numbing with the ice pack lol So do we have news? Today or tomorrow??? SO EXCITING!! I'm set for sure on Tuesday :) When is your beta scheduled? Mine is on lovely valentine's day... I get to drive 8 hours total for my blood test on valentine's day so this had better be good news. I'm trying to convince my "condo" that it needs to not let that embie go... HOLD IT HOSTAGE DANG IT (if need be). I can't be wrecking my IPs valentine's day with bad news

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holly says to make sure you lay down when you do the shot. She noticed a big difference from when she would stand on the opposite leg as opposed to laying down flat.

      Delete